I Got a Search Bar!

Monday, December 21, 2009

I got nothing...

No witty (corny) title today folks. Just a few things to share:

Oh dear....



 (via failblog)


Very cool map. (Click for full size)
I don't know about you, but I greatly underestimated the number of explosions I though have occurred.

(via Neatorama)


It's not a discount!
It's a SALE!

(via Probably Bad News)


More after the break!

---------------------------------------------------------------


Ta da!

Kids these days...
[hookup2.png]
At least she has goals in life... and a deadline to complete them by!
(via lamebook)


If you've ever worked with charge numbers, you understand.
Dilbert.com
(Dilbert)


If it weren't so offensive, it'd be hilarious...

OK, it still might be hilarious.
(via lamebook)


I've never understood this expression:

(Cyanide and Happiness)


And I'll end with a joke:

(via Probably Bad News)

No comments: