I Got a Search Bar!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Bathroom Air Fresheners

I was in the men's room at work the other day and the smell was just atrocious. (Seriously, what are those engineers eating?)
One little squirt and the smell dissipated. (On some really bad days, two squirts are required).
These things are amazing!


The AutoFresh "Select" by TouchFree Concepts

I'm sure you've all seen them in public restrooms. The little white boxes that random squirt stuff at you.
They are life-savers. OK, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but they are nose-savers at the least.
Instead of covering your nose with your shirt or trying to hold your breath, you can breath easy!
I wonder how they work... Do they just inhibit the receptors in your nose?
(If anyone knows, please comment!)

There's my spiel on bathroom air fresheners.
Who's ready for lunch?!

No comments: