I Got a Search Bar!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday Randoms

Sorry folks. No alliteration, no clever title.
Why I do have are some things to get you through the work day (or pass the time while you wait out the incoming storm).

To commemorate the last night launch for the space shuttle program:
(via Astronomy Picture of the Day)


Seriously, what's up with weathermen lately?

(via Probably Bad News)


That's some Situation...
(via The High Definite)


------------More after the break!------------



The Toothfairy has to get her act together....
(via Passive Aggressive Notes)


Japanese pranks... what won't they do?

(link thanks to someone's gchat... sorry, I forgot who you were!)


A true photoGRAPHer (Zing!)
Seriously though, this is a very nerdy, very cool concept.
The photographer (sorry, I can't help it now), Nikki Graziano, added a fitting graph and its mathematical equation to her nature photography.
[pl_arts_found1_f.jpg]    [pl_arts_found4_f.jpg]
(via Wired)

Ahh... Ella Marigby, my favorite Beatles song.
My friend Matt found this and decided to share:

I look at all the lonely people.
I look at all the lonely people.

Ella Marigby
Picks up the rice in the church where her wedding has been;
Lives in a dream.
Waits at the window,
Wearing a face that she keeps in a jar by the door.
Who is it for?
All the lonely people, where do they all come from?
All the lonely people, where do they all belong?
(if you even want to read more)


On that awful and somewhat sad note, I'll leave you with some SMBC.


Dedicated to my mathematician friend, Margaret:
[SMBC_20090127.gif]
(See? Some girls do know math!)


Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Chi-Fong said...

another crazy weatherman!

Chi-Fong said...

haha ooops. forgot the link: http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2010/02/08