I Got a Search Bar!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kittens and Babies

I recently posted this baby with a spoon and this epic kitty/baby battle, and realized kittens and babies are pretty awesome.

So here is a post dedicated to the two. Hopefully it will help you get over hump-day!

Shocked Kitty
(Not really sure why my gifs don't continuously repeat, but refresh the page if it's stopped)

Fat Baby
[19870_full.jpg]
"Should I eat that?...."

Packaged Kitty
[10461_full.jpg]
"I've been sent here to cuddle!"

Monster Baby
[13928_full.jpg]
"Mike Wazowski!"

------------Oh there's more------------



'Not a Morning Person' Kity

(gif)

Mega-Baby
[4408_full.jpg]

Blond Kitty
[13714_full.jpg]
"I'm so sexy!"

Spaghetti Baby
[13925_full.jpg]
"Look! I'm eating!"

Roly-Poly Kitty

Awwww (gif)

Rice Baby
[2339_full.jpg]
"Look! I'm eating!"

Puppy and Kitty
[14890_full.jpg]
Clearly not a dog-person (kitten?)

Boots Baby
[10694_full.jpg]
"I can get dressed all by myself!"

Classic Kitteh
[19420_full.jpg]
"Nom nom nom"

Monkey Baby
[n1700354_32338199_4604.jpg]

Fat Cat (Margaret Cat)
[benji.jpg]
"Huffff *wheez* sighhhhhhhhh"

Puppy and Baby
[babyanddog1.jpg]
"Look! I'm eating!" (Please, no Korean/dog-eating jokes).

Alright, that's enough for now.
Hope that gives you a boost!

No comments: