I Got a Search Bar!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Movie Trailers!

Wandered over to the Apple trailers site again, so here are a few movies I'm looking forward to:

Despicable Me

After they released the first trailer, I had no idea what it was about.
I still don't really know what it's about, but it looks hilarious.


The Karate Kid

Hmm... So he learns kung-fu in China from Jackie Chan. But it's still called "Karate Kid"?
I guess they want to keep the franchise name alive, but it doesn't make much sense here.


------------More after the break!------------


Kick-Ass

Looks ridiculous. I still want to see it.


Iron Man 2

Blockbuster movie of the summer. And it has Scarlett Johansson.


Hot Tub Time Machine

I'll admit it, I'm intrigued.
If I actually see it, it's my guilty pleasure movie of the year.


White on Rice

Apparently it opened last week in California... guess there's a bigger Asian market over there. I just hope it makes it across middle-America.

No comments: