I Got a Search Bar!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Song of the Moment: Brad Paisley - Everybody's Here

I've been gearing up for the New England Country Music Festival by listening to music from Brad Paisley, Jason Aldean, and Darius Rucker. (I'm getting to Easton Corbin and Sara Evans).

I've always been a fan of Brad Paisley, but he has some truly awesome stuff.
Even if you don't like country music you should give him a listen. He's not overly "twangy", which is the criticism I hear most regarding country.

Here's one of my favorites from his new album:
(It's the only one from the first four tracks of "American Saturday Night" that hasn't had serious play time on the radio yet, but I know it's just a matter of time).

If you're a fan, I suggest checking out his YouTube page. There are some entertaining videos posted.

No comments: