I Got a Search Bar!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Quick Pics

Kids these days...
"My mother-in-law is a teacher. She set up a "tattle box" and students are supposed to put their tattles into it in order to tattle. Needless to say my mother-in-law was horrified and asked the girl what was going on. Ends up that the girl meant to say that "Scott stuck the tip of his pen in her face""
(failblog)


Electric Six would be pleased


------------More!------------


I'm not an expert in French, but I'm pretty sure it says: "First ever Siamese father/daughter combination!"
And then something about "100%"
(Photoshop Disasters)


Midget discrimination?


Alzheimer's discrimination?
OK, seriously, who thought that theme would be a good idea?
(failblog)


And who's idea was it to display this dead guy on a bike?
I'm not kidding... That is really freaky.
(Barstool Sports)


And I know it's not Mother's Day quite yet (May 9th for the uninformed), but here are a few to remind us of dear old mum:

(lamebook)


There is some fine parenting going on here:
I like the sacrificial offering of babies to the pole dancer (while mom protects herself and ducks out of the way).
And grandma's there too!
(9gag)

No comments: