I Got a Search Bar!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Don't Believe It

Awesome find by my buddy Brad Paisley*:

Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" performed by Lady Gaga, Elton John, Springsteen, Sting, Blondie, and Shirley Bassey???
Sure it's not a great rendition, but how did they get all of them together on one stage?

I'm sure it's a charity concert of some kind, but I have no idea who/what it benefits.


Favorite moment: around 4:15 when a line of men in underwear trot onstage and Elton John promptly turns around and, shortly after, joins them.

*Not actually Brad Paisley (Thanks Alejandro!**)
**Oddly enough, also the name of another Lady Gaga song***
***Which, perhaps even more oddly, I could identify the violin solo at the beginning because I actually know knew how to play it.

No comments: