I Got a Search Bar!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Stuff on Stunday

Why? Because Stunday sounds better than Staturday.
And I was too lazy to post on Staturday.

Onwards!
Black was the worst...
(Doghouse Diaries)


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kEuiU0w6VFM/TAKBqbRV9GI/AAAAAAAAB48/KDZGgzEkNVY/s1600/129193671045222155.jpg
Clearly the kid didn't want to do the weeding himself.
(failblog)


And we wonder why our teacher's can't relate...

"Who is the bomb?"
(The High Definite)

------------More!------------


"Whenever a girl looks at a group photo and says it's cute, she's really just saying she looks good in it"

"Ok Dippin' Dots, time's up. Turns out that ice cream is actually the ice cream of the future."
(Ruminations)


This kid's "friend" needs to do more research on the American Revolution...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kEuiU0w6VFM/TAKCsvsVxPI/AAAAAAAAB5M/aPHaXlvhAIg/s1600/129188581033763100.jpg
And more research into what IMDB is.
Because I'm not sure it's a good resource for historical references.
(failblog)



I think I know what they're getting at, but I'm pretty sure whoever made this is just confused...
(9gag)


Maybe he was just trying to avoid a squirrel?
(failblog)


What I've thought all along:
But don't blame me if we're not here December 22nd, 2012.
(GraphJam)

No comments: