I Got a Search Bar!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A 9gag Update

Good ol' 9GAG so full of internet-random-goodness.

A few recents:

Mr. Tee
Get it?


BMW's Interactive 3D Building Projection
Not really new technology since I posted about it before, but always very cool.



BP Oil Spill Firefox Plugin
I don't want to try it for fear of bots/malware, but I hope it's real.
"We created a beta firefox plugin for the Oil Spill. Any mention of BP, the word is blacked out and oil drips down."
(via Jess3)

------------Don't worry, there's more!------------


Negativity and Water
...and then you dunk your head and swim in it?
[Contrary to popular belief, I am not a pessimist.]


Awesome t-shirt idea
Agreed.


What your email address says about your computer skills
(via The Oatmeal- definitely read more of them!)


And finally, definitely NSFW (btw, I suggest reading the Wiki entry on that, their examples are awesome), but pretty impressive:
From Code to Sasha
Click here. Then highlight the text or hit

I was first impressed by its coding, but later found out it was pretty easy to do. Now I'm just impressed that someone actually took the time to do all that.
*Side note- In case you were wondering, the text is in French... and I already Google translated it. 
From what I can tell, it just sounds like a transcribed speech from a tech conference or something like that.

That's all for now. Congratulations! You've made it past hump-day!

1 comment:

Punit said...

I am a budding computer engineer and I love 9gag. Engineers seem to have this unquenchable thirst for humour and satire in their life