I Got a Search Bar!

Monday, June 14, 2010

A few pictures and a video

Pictures...

Keytar-playing platypus, could there be anything more awesome?
(9gag)


The latest advertising fad explained:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kEuiU0w6VFM/TBbvrodnfxI/AAAAAAAACF8/vaCaNMzoSYI/s1600/pfnqn.jpg
(The High Definite)


I'm not really sure why I find these so funny, but I do.


And a video!

2010 World Cup: England vs. USA - Lego style

(The High Definite)

------------More pictures and a video!------------


Pictures...

Zoo decoration fail:
This has to be broken somehow...

(failblog)


Hmm... this is true.
But I think I'll take the snub, rather than have to carry the baby around with me for 9 months, have my feet and legs swell, then have to push it, head-first, out... ummmmm. OK... visualization over.
Nevermind.
"Congratulations!"


Really? That worked?
(The High Definite)


Video!


'Lighting Fart, Girl Torches Butt'
The title says it all.

(Barstool Sports)

No comments: