I Got a Search Bar!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

On that note...

OK, clearly the Sad Keanu in back of Katy Perry was not a favorite.
Yes, that is what it is. No, it was not me staring at Katy Perry's cleavage.

Here are some things to make up for it:

Genius idea
(The High Definite)


Simon Pegg is hilarious:
"Packing away the play stuff at Gymboree today we sang a song called 'goodbye balls'. Being the only adult male there, I had to smile."
(both off his Twitter via 9gag)

------------More!------------


Hooray for Pride Month!


This sounds about right.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kEuiU0w6VFM/TBqPykHzYTI/AAAAAAAACHs/bLaw2CzhA1M/s1600/129209328504419918.png
(GraphJam)


Wish I knew what was going on here...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kEuiU0w6VFM/TBqPzKs0NJI/AAAAAAAACH0/r7oJmVUbbfo/s1600/129192181118402268.jpg
I would put him in jail just for wearing that costume.
(Probably Bad News)


This just makes me cringe.

And I know it's going to be stuck in my head all night now.
Damn you weird facial hair, bedazzled sunglasses, topless man!
(Barstool Sports)


Go Celts!

No comments: