I Got a Search Bar!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bill Peet is Awesome

So while I was looking up stats on Brad Bird and what exactly a Winsor McCay Award was, I noticed that Bill Peet was the recipient of the award back in 1981.

Apparently he's done much more than write books!
By far my favorite.

"Bill Peet (January 29, 1915 – May 11, 2002) was an American children's book illustrator and a story writer for Disney Studios. He joined Disney in 1937 and worked on The Jungle Book, Song of the South, Cinderella, One Hundred and One Dalmatians, The Sword in the Stone, Goliath II, Sleeping Beauty, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, Dumbo, Pinocchio, Fantasia, The Three Caballeros, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and other stories."
(wiki)


Definitely need to dig up my Bill Peet books and reread them.

No comments: