I Got a Search Bar!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Picture Picture

Anyone else remember that Mr. Rogers segment called 'Picture Picture'?

My new desktop wallpaper: 
Moon and Venus over Switzerland
(APOD)


Speaking of the Super Bowl...
Not quite sure why I find this so funny. Maybe it's thinking about the situation in which he finds out that he marked his own neck with a red pen while it was stuck in his hat....
(failblog)


Although they now have their internet back, I say we help them make up for lost time.
(via 9gag)

------------More------------


Revolution Tip #254: During a revolution, it is important to protect your head:
(There I Fixed It)


Mmm...
Han Solo in CandyBaronite:
(inspire me)



Water-saving faucet concept:


(Yanko Design)


(Peanut) Braaaaaains!!
(via 9gag)


And finally.

Mickey Mantle was no cocksuker



Always classy.
(via Barstool)

No comments: