I Got a Search Bar!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

And Another Update

Who doesn't love babies??
This one freaks out when his mom blows her nose:

Haha, babies... they don't know social norms yet!


Hipster Trap:
(via The Daily What)


Cool brain-shaped bulb:
(via inspire me now)

------------More------------



World's Greatest Extra:

Apparently Jesse Heiman is in every TV show and movie... ever.
(via The High Definite)


Social Media Explained:
Although Twitter is more like: "I am peeing. #RightNow. @Everyone!"
(via The Daily What)


Little Golden Book:
"Go ask you mom".
(failblog)


Splattered Eggs Frozen in Time
I love high-speed camera videos/photography....



(via Fast Co)


Bar Mitzvah Music Video: I'm Zack!
(Wayyyy worse than Werewolf Bar Mitzvah)

I watched until he came out ("I'd rather watch an Apple keynote than the Super Bowl, I'd rather dance to Hairspray than my father's Rock & Roll")... then had to stop because I realized there was still 3:30 left to go.
I can't imagine being a guest and having to subject myself to 5 minutes of this. And you had to give him a gift!
(via The Daily What)


To cheer you up, a bit. Typography/Design!
A Brief History of Title Design

(via The High Definite)

No comments: