I Got a Search Bar!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

4/20 Comics!

So technically it's no longer 4/20 (east of EDT), but hopefully these will help you continue your giggle-fits while you munch on your Fritos...

Curiosity: Men vs Women
Time to test this out...
(Doghouse Diaries)


Thank you, Dear Lord Baby Jesus.
I'd ask him if he ever got with Mary Magdalene.
(SMBC)

------------More------------


Speaking of time travel...

A glimpse of the future (xkcd style):
(xkcd)


Another The Oatmeal instructional:
I've done scenarios 1 and 3.



(The Oatmeal)


'She' certainly has a lot of opinions...
(SMBC)


Speaking of opinions...

Dilbert sure complains about his boss a lot
I've often wondered how long Scott Adams actually worked in 'industry' before moving over to comics.
How does he stay so in-touch with office life? Do you think he takes field trips to office buildings when he needs inspiration?

[My boss is a ChemE, so I can do this by discussing mechanics.]
[I enjoyed the dig at libertarians]

(Dilbert)



I love puns.
I'd pick less popular superpower, Italy. It's like the Ant-Man (of the Avengers) of the G8.
You're not really sure why he's there, but he's always been so might as well let him stay.
(Bizarro)

No comments: