I Got a Search Bar!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy World Penguin Day!!

I had no idea it was World Penguin Day today...
Until about 10 minutes ago, I didn't know such a day existed.

Luckily Boston.com was aware and put up an album to celebrate.

"And then (ghost) Jesus and his lover, Carlos, took their son out to the waters, where they washed away..."
Just kidding, the real caption:

"Tomas, an endangered Humboldt penguin, walked by a mural at the Salvage Unit in Chorrillos, Peru, before being transferred to a penguin colony on San Lorenzo Island. Tomas was rescued by lifeguards after losing his way and landing at the beach of Agua Dulce in the Lima district of Chorrillos."
(link thanks to Sarah, and for the heads up about my new favorite holiday)


And one of my favorite signs:

I'll be better prepared next year, promise.

No comments: