I Got a Search Bar!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Quickie

It's getting late, but this is some cool stuff!

Heal - Animated Trauma
Almost makes me want to fracture some bones...

"We built this medical animtion from the ground up to showcase the talents of ghOst Productions at the 2009 American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons in Las Vegas. Instead of showing pre-existing client work in our reel, we thought it would be more fun to make a character animation, break nearly every bone in his body and then surgically repair him in under 3 minutes."
(via Neatorama)


Elephant phobia?
Then why is he riding one?

Answer: For our entertainment
(via The Daily What)

------------More------------


"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2" Trailer
Yes.

(via /Film)


Steve Jobs in Carbonite
Best iPhone case ever.
(via uncrate)


Karma.
(failblog)


Toilet Paper: Over or Under?
Over.
(via GraphJam)


New Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghosts!
Not to brag, but I have an 'in' at Disney, so I already heard about them. =P
Still cool to see them in action though.

I didn't see it, but from what I heard, that clip may have been better than the entire Haunted Mansion movie.
(via Neatorama)


Parenting Fail
Not much else to say about that...
(failblog)


Brad.
"Brad is either a very bad actor, or a very good actor playing a very bad actor. Either way, hire him."

The monologue absolutely did it for me. One and a half minutes of pure art.
I'll admit it, I almost shed a tear.
(via The Daily What)

No comments: