I Got a Search Bar!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Whole Bunch of Stuff

Tried thinking of a creative post name that would include all the things I'm about to post, but there's too much random crap.


Father vs. Son Slap Fight
At first, you'd think it was abuse, but I think the dad's getting the better beating.
That kid is wailing on him!


He's also taking his slaps like a... man? The dad flinches every time.
(via all the internets)


Hank Azaria rules!
(And is a Tufts grad!)
Harry Shearer's no slouch either.
(via GraphJam)

------------More------------


Alleged Ray Charles letterhead:
Pretty awesome if it is.

But I'm wary of it's authenticity for one little reason...
He doesn't wear sunglasses because he gets migraines.

I mean, if I was Ray Charles, I'd want an awesome letterhead like that, but I don't like writing notes (pun intended) as is. If I'm blind and famous, I'd have people writing notes for me. Why would I need stationary?
(via Neatorama)


2-Year Old Basketball Prodigy

I don't understand...
(via Barstool)


In other sports news...
Double Ref Fail

I don't understand... (but for different reasons)
(via Barstool)


Penguins are jerks
They may have their own holiday now, but there's no need for that.
(woot via 9gag)


Another cool building projection video:

Way cool.
(via Neatorama)



GIANT Jellyfish
No more diving for me...
"The Lions Mane Jellyfish is the largest jellyfish in the world. They have been swimming in arctic waters since before the dinosaurs (over 650 million years ago) and are among some of the oldest surviving species in the world.
The largest can come in at about 6 meters and has tentacles over 50 meters long. Pretty amazing when you think these things have been swimming around for so long.
They have hundreds of poisonous tentacles that it used to catch passing by fish. it then slowly drags in it’s prey and eats it.
That is terrifying.
"
(via deadspin)


And this guy:
Marmot Feeding
(via reddit)

*edit*
I went to put "marmot" in as a label. Apparently I already labeled another post with 'marmot'!
Clearly they're awesome. I want one for a pet.

No comments: