I Got a Search Bar!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Much Delayed Update

As you can tell, I've been slacking on the updates, but I've still been saving things to share!

So here are some of them...


Chinese Heterosexual Wedding Interrupted
By groom's gay lover.
Hilarity ensues.

No idea if this is staged or not, but it's pretty entertaining either way.
(via Barstool)


Mobius Ship
Awesome sculpture and a pun!
(via Neatorama)


And another pun!
For Christ's Saké:
(via reddit)

------------More------------



Healthiest Sleeping Positions:
Hmm... What does it mean if you rotate between all of them?


Lean Pockets doesn't worry themselves with the little things:
(via TDW)


Suicidal Giraffe:
Awww...
(via 9gag)


Lincoln vs. Kanye
(via 9gag)


TV Show Names According to My Mom
(Well, not my mom).
(via GraphJam)

No comments: