I Got a Search Bar!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Muppts: The Green Album



"On August 23rd, Disney will release a music album titled Muppets: The Green Album, which features contemporary musical artists such as OK-GO, Weezer and My Morning Jacket covering the songs of The Muppets. You can buy the CD now for only $11.29. But you don’t need to wait until next week to hear it — NPR has a “First Listen” of the cd in its entirety. Hit the jump to listen to the full album."


(via /Film)


What I'm really surprised (but very pleased) about is the fact that they're all reasonably talented artists.
Thankfully no Black Eyed Peas in sight.

Tracks list:

  1. OK Go - Muppet Show Theme Song
  2. Weezer - Rainbow Connection (feat. Hayley Williams)
  3. The Fray - Mahna Mahna
  4. Alkaline Trio - Movin' Right Along
  5. My Morning Jacket - Our World
  6. Amy Lee - Halfway Down the Stairs
  7. Sondre Lerche - Mr. Bassman
  8. The Airborne Toxic Event - Wishing Song
  9. Brandon Saller - Night Life
  10. Andrew Bird - Bein' Green
  11. Matt Nathanson - I Hope That Something Better Comes Along
  12. Rachel Yamagata - I'm Going to Go Back There Someday

No comments: