I Got a Search Bar!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Belated Comics

Hi all, sorry about the lack of posts lately.
I've been away on business the past couple days and I've just started taking classes again.

And... I've been procrastinating.

Which is why this comic is highly relevant!

(C&H)



Still very true....
Especially with work email.
(xkcd)



I've definitely just thrown out the whole container on several occasions.
(Doghouse Diaries)

------------More------------




Dear future kids,
I promise I'll try to be slightly better than this:
(SMBC)


Do it for humanity.
(ASP)


A.I....
(xkcd)


Makes perfect sense!


Being a lioness is tough...
Nala would not put up with that shit...
(Space Avalanche)


It seemed like so much more in 7th grade math class...
Further proof that jobs kill your childhood.
(xkcd)


And time to make fun of hipsters again.
If you're really cool, you used Xanga.
(C&H)

No comments: