I Got a Search Bar!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Another Quickie


I love pop-culture turned minimalist.
Can you identify all 315 characters?
(via /Film)


Oh Larry...
(lamebook)

------------More------------



Steve Jobs Skipped A Business Meeting To Take His Wife On Their First Date


"We're reading more and more that Steve Jobs, for all his dedication to Apple, was even more dedicated to his wife and family.

Here's a touching detail surrounding the story of how he skipped a business meeting in 1990 to take his wife on their first date as reported by Gizmodo:


"About this time, Jobs meets Laurene Powell when he speaks at a class at Stanford business school. They exchange numbers. Jobs had a business dinner that night. 'I was in the parking lot, with the key in the car, and I thought to myself, If this is my last night on earth, would I rather spend it at a business meeting or with this woman? I ran across the parking lot, asked her if she'd have dinner with me. She said yes, we walked into town and we've been together ever since.'""

(via Business Insider)


Definitely want to try this:

"Take a look at the piece of wood above and ask yourself how that nail got there. It's no photo trickery, the nail is actually where it looks to be. So how did they do it? Those of you who've worked extensively with wood, understand its properties inside and out and are familiar with operations you can perform on wood to temporarily alter it will probably figure it out. For the rest of us it will be a surprise."


(via core77)


Annnnnd:
The Walken Dead

(via Barstool)

No comments: