I Got a Search Bar!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Favorite YouTube Star

So Business Insider recently put out a list of the top 10 most "successful" female YouTubers. ("Successful" in this case equates to the most subscribers).
Naturally, I had to watch them all.

I didn't care for most of them. Michelle Phan (the #1 ranked woman) has some pretty remarkable videos, but they're primarily tricks to applying make-up. (While helpful to some, I didn't find much use for them).

However, I found Natalie Tran's videos to be hilarious.
I'm not sure if it's her humor or the fact that she has a funny accent (Australian), but I actually laughed out loud for some parts. (Sorry to break it to you, but if I've ever IM'd with you, chances are I don't really LOL when I type "lol").

Anyway, of the ones I've watched (there are lots), here are a few favorites:

This might be my favorite favorite:











I shared this channel with another friend and we've decided that we're going to travel to Australia, meet Natalie, and become best friends with her.
Anyone else want to join?

No comments: