I Got a Search Bar!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

More Videos!


Not sure why, but I love this commercial...
State Farm: Discount Double-Check with Aaron Rogers




I know I've posted slow-motion videos before, but I think this one blows them all away:
Droplet Collisions at 5000fps

(via Neatorama)

------------Lots More!------------



The Sound of The Muppets
Man, I love the Muppets...
"In this SoundWorks Collection exclusive we talk with Director James Bobin, Film Editor James Thomas, Supervising Sound Editors Kami Asgar and Sean McCormack, and Sound Re-recording Mixer Kevin O'Connell."

(via /Film)



Grandpa reacts to Dubstep
Me too grandpa... me too...

Seriously, who is the Beatles fan that allowed that crap to be played?
(via Barstool)



Hate E-mails with Richard Dawkins
What happened to "love thy neighbor"?

(thanks CFW)



George Takei calls on Star-fans to unite against a greater evil:

(via Neatorama)


'The Lucky One' trailer
I have no interest in this movie (in fact it looks pretty awful), I just thought /Film's comments on it were funny:
"Sparksian romances aren't really my thing, but this one strikes me as especially off-putting. Efron's character hunts down the address of this woman he's never met, then practically forces her to hire him and invite him over for dinner despite her totally reasonable wariness of this mysterious stranger. Then, when she becomes very understandably creeped out after learning that he's been whacking off to her photo for months before they met, we're supposed to feel sad for him? And this is all terribly romantic how?"

(via /Film)



"Why Men and Women Cant be friends"
You don't need to watch the whole thing, after a few interviews you'll get the point.

(via Barstool)



A "Visual Lecture" on your health

"A Doctor-Professor answers the old question "What is the single best thing we can do for our health" in a completely new way.
Dr. Mike Evans is founder of the Health Design Lab at the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, an Associate Professor of Family Medicine and Public Health at the University of Toronto, and a staff physician at St. Michael's Hospital.
"
(via Runner's World)



And some trailers!!

G.I. Joe: Retaliation



Men in Black 3


No comments: