I Got a Search Bar!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Occupy Wall Street: The Ugly

Alright, so I already wrote brief (perhaps somewhat disjointed) posts on the Good and Bad aspects of the OWS protests.

Now, here's a post on "the Ugly":

"Pay my tuition"

Granted this was posted by the National Review [right-wing group], but unfortunately, I fear that many protesters were/are as uneducated about the facts as this guy.


John Oliver and 'The Daily Show'
I do my part! I vote!


Occupy Toronto Librarian is sad

Too bad they tore down a place that is open to the public, lends books, and where people can meet each other and learn... (Real library, anyone?)


Not that I'm saying the Tea Party is any better...
(via Business Insider)


Oh, and Adam Corolla had some interesting words on "the OWS Generation":
(NSFW- language)

Ass-douches...
But he actually makes a good point with examples of "Mr. Jenkins' car", and the general entitlement problem with the upcoming generation.
(via Barstool)


No comments: