1. Michael Kenneth Williams (AKA Omar from 'The Wire) speaks out for Marriage Equality
2. Stopped traffic + impatient asshole + wet cement =
(FB thanks to Joe)
3. Worf denied
I'm not saying TNG crew was zenophobic, but his pasty-white Data never gets shot down so quickly...
4. Multi-Exposure photo at Hanover Airport
5. Everything is a Remix: Part 4
The highly entertaining and informative series continues; this time taking on our creativity-killing IP law system.
6. The voice of Admiral Ackbar
Apparently he has quite a following, although he was never put in the movie credits.
"Erik Bauersfeld, 90 years old, performed the voices of Admiral Ackbar and Bib Fortuna in "Return of the Jedi." He's still never seen the original "Star Wars," and the recording was a very small job in his respected broadcasting career. But he has developed a nice relationship with fans of the series, returning their letters and refusing to charge money for autographs."
7. 'Drews a big pussy!'
8. Norwegian Recycling's tribute to Whitney:
As always, good stuff.