I Got a Search Bar!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mildly Infuriating

I know I don't usually post random internet things anymore, but I recently stumbled across this sub-reddit and thought it was hilarious.

As the name suggests, Mildly Infuriating is filled with objects of mild-infuriation.

Here are a few, with the poster's comments/title (pardon the language):


I have to deal with this every time I need toilet paper

Are you fucking kidding..

Good way to ruin my morning.

Why do we need two movies with the same plot and pretty much the same title?

But there's nothing wrong with it!

Why the fuck would you do this

I think it's amusing because in part we commiserate with them, but also because we like to laugh at other people's suffering and annoyance.
Or maybe that's just me.

What do you find "mildly infuriating"?
 
  

No comments: