I Got a Search Bar!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

This is freaking amazing.



I love nothing more than a maniac, especially when that maniac decides to go fully rogue at a ballet recital in front of an audience of adoring parents, especially especially when that maniac is an adorable pre-schooler who I can only hope will one day be the model citizen for my own child. 
The music begins and this girl leaps out of the starting gate like it’s the Kentucky Derby, waving her arms and flapping her legs like she’s Shirley Temple hopped up on sugar from her own eponymous drink. (Whoever was in charge of filming this recital knows what’s up, btw, and hit that zoom lens ASAP like a pro. They probably missed their own kid’s boring tap-tap-kick but it was worth it. “Sorry, Maisie, I wasn’t able to film you because your classmate Sandra was reenacting the opening scene of STOMP.”) 
Our girl can’t stop won’t stop and doesn’t stop. Even when the music ends and she’s blown kisses to her fans, this two-stepping toddler starts krumping like she’s the last act of Step Up. (The Man Repeller, I don't know.. someone posted the link on Facebook)


No comments: